Friday, February 1, 2008

Another past layout...

I think I'm going to try submitting the Basic Grey layout I posted last time to Basic Grey for consideration for their gallery. I don't know if I'll get chosen but I might as well try...the only non-Basic Grey things are the purple fiber, white eyelets & brads, pen, white chipboard letters and background paper. I'll post here if I get selected. It didn't say anything about not having it posted somewhere else on their agreement so hopefully it being in the galleries at my favorite websites and here on my blog is ok.

Nothing too new today...I'm just so excited that it's the weekend. Tomorrow is the big February crop at Scrappin' with Grace 10 am to 6 pm CST. I'm excited for that and that I know the challenges will push me to create new things!

I'm posting another layout I made for a DT Call...they were all for the same call actually so that week was crazy (lots of 2 am nights)! I love putting the picture within my blog posts better than my crazy slideshow because you can actually see the layout!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Great LO - I love all the Red and Pink :)