Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Being Me Layout...

Hi! Today was pretty good...I'm still sick and coughing tons but I feel better. Sickness is strange! Anyway, I wanted to post the layout I did about me as it was my first one EVER! I did it for specific request for a layout about yourself for a Design Team call. Although I didn't make the Design Team, I am SOOOOOO happy I applied, if even just for this layout. I really enjoyed the exercise of self-reflection and using the Basic Grey Urban Couture papers which I fell in love with before I had any BG in my stash. I don't often toot my own horn, but this layout is one that I am super proud of - I like the composition of it and the fact that I was able to use fibers, ribbon, chipboard, circles, and pink - all things I LOVE!!! I also got the opportunity to journal about my wedding day as that was when the picture was taken! I just really liked the end result and wanted to share my feelings about it here...so here's the "Being Me" layout!!!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Great LO! I'm going to scraplift this one! Great job!