Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's been a long time since I've posted but I get frustrated by the fact that my blog looks so ugly in comparison to others. This is because I'm new and don't know how to do anything but that doesn't lessen my frustration.

After finding the internet scrapbooking world, I have applied for 3 design teams and although I haven't gotten onto one yet, just applying has made me think more about specific design elements and create new layouts and cards I love.

I was asked to be the Guest Design Team Member for February for Scrappin' with Grace which excites me to no end. Scrappin' with Grace is the first message board and people I became involved with online so it holds a special place in my heart. My first act as GDT is to be involved in and design games and challenges for the Scrappin' with Grace Crop on February 2nd from 10 am to 6 pm CST. Come on over for a fun time!!!

Here's just one of the layouts I made for the DT call...using felt I cut with my Cuttlebug and a Sizzix die:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this layout!!