Sunday, February 24, 2008

Productive & A New Business Venture...

Hi! I went to Archiver's last night and got one 2 page layout done (minus the journaling) and plan on finishing the other one I started there sometime today. On the 2nd one I used the French Kitchen line by Reminisce that's posted below as a part of my DT stuff from SWG! I am using the non-kitcheny ones to make a page about my college so it's exciting how multi-functional it is! There were only 10 of us last night but it was fun because people were more chatty than perhaps when every table is full so that was really enjoyable...some amazing ladies there!

I'm going to sign up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator!!! I'm mailing my stuff tomorrow and am very excited about it! I love their stamps and the matching ink, paper, brads, ribbon, markers...so handy and simple! Plus in the long run I think $$$ is saved by not buying cards at $5 and it's always fun to get a homemade card! Well that's it for now...I'll get those layouts posted and my kitchen clock I'm making with that French Kitchen paper too!

No comments: