Sunday, February 24, 2008

University of Nebraska LO



Here's one of my college pages...specifically THE college page! I used those gorgeous Reminisce French Kitchen papers on this and I LOVE them!!! They are so versatile with the double sided of the same pattern in different colors! Anyway, I'm still working on the infamous clock using the same paper...maybe I can get it done tomorrow - we're eating dinner at our friends' house, I need to get my Stampin' Up order together, and I have to get some tests graded!!! But here's this one for now...I'll post the Easter layout I did at Archiver's last night as soon as I add the journaling. Thanks for looking!

The complete list of supplies: All pp (besides Nebraska N's), Journaling Sticker - Reminisce (French Kitchen), Labels - Dymo, Slick Writer, Thickers, Rub on letters - American Crafts, Ribbon - Doodlebug, Both N papers from Scrap Your Heart Out in Lincoln, Nebraska

No comments: