Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A few new cards

Here's a card I made using Inspired by Nature & Flight of the Butterfly for my husband's grandma as a thank you:

Supplies -
Cardstock: Bashful Blue
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, & Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Inspired by Nature & Flight of the Butterfly
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch & Stamp-a-ma-jig

This is a card I made using Dreams du Jour, one of our BRAND NEW sets! It is a thank you I made for my aunt:

Supplies -
Cardstock: Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Black, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, VersaMark
Stamps: Polka Dot Background, Dreams du Jour, & Flight of the Butterfuly (for Thank you so very much stamped inside the card - my new favorite stamp! Love the font!)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Scallop Edge Punch, Basic Black Narrow Grosgrain, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Square Punches, Blender Pens, Dimensionals

This card was one of my swaps for convention using the baby wipe technique (I used it for 1 swap and ended up using it for 2 more - I LOVE that technique)! It was the best swap I was in - my TRACK 8 swap!!!

Supplies -
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, So Saffron, VersaMark
Stamps: Priceless & Absolutely Fabulous
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop punch, 1", 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Whisper White Narrow Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Silver Brads, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Piercer (love to poke holes in the scalloped edges, Baby Wipes (non-SU!)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You are rocking the new SU stamps! I love these!