Monday, August 11, 2008

Convention Roomies


I said I'd post a pic of my roomies from Convention and I still hadn't yet!!! We met somewhat randomly on Splitcoast Stampers and I think we were all surprised with how well we got along as we only knew each other from SCS and through messages! They are truly awesome ladies! What a privelege to room with such amazing people - I was the young demo of the bunch and they were all so willing to share and give me new ideas! So from left to right are: Sheri, me, Vil & Michelle. It was especially cool because we were from completely different areas...the 4 of us represented Canada, Missouri, Florida & California.




The two pics above are from our whirlwind trip to see Stampin' Up!'s Riverton Main Offices! It was really cool but we missed the rooms that are set up with products and photographed for SU!'s catalog!


Awards Night was on Thursday, so Vil & I slipped out to take photos of all the display boards while they were reading the 100 Best Demos. It was not crowded at all so although we missed the rest of Awards Night it was totally worth it as I got pics of ALL the boards that night!


Waiting for the general session to start - new face here is Amber, another SCSer that Sheri met because they were both from Canada and looking for room info on SCS. I love the connections that website allows us to make!


The night of my birthday, we signed up for an 80s Mania Night and Sheri, Michelle and Amber all dressed up. Vil & I did the 80s hair and makeup but not the clothes. It was a fun night although we were all exhausted by Friday!

Anyway, we are about 30 minutes until the new catalog goes live so I've got to finalize/figure out what I'm getting for sure!!!

No comments: