Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Simply Scrappin' Kit Madness!!!

I LOVE the new baby Simply Scrappin' Kits! I just used the Rock-a-Bye Boy (F/W catty pg. 173) Kit to make a 20 page 6x6 scrapbook. It coordinates with Nursery Necessities, which I used to make the card and decorate the bag. I LOVED using the Scallop Edge punch on the top of a gift bag I bought at Target (I cut off the top and punched holes for handles - not SU! ribbon because I hoard that!) - it worked like a dream, although you may need to lean on it a bit on the edges when you're punching through multiple layers. The colors - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and Tangarine Tango - are amazing as well!!! Anyway I seriously encourage you to take the plunge and buy one of these - originally I thought $19.95 was a little steep for what you get - but when you get it into your hands and feel the weight of the textured cardstock and the sturdiness of the cardstock stickers you won't regret it. Have I convinced you yet?

*Sorry about the shiny-ness of the pictures of the scrapbook. I just couldn't take the time to get them out of the page protectors at the time. :)













1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love that bag!!! The scrapbook is beautiful