I just fell in love with Rich Razzleberry from the first moment I saw it! I LOVE it! Same thing happened with this set out of the Holiday Mini Catalog, Serene Snowflakes. Here's a peek at one card where I put the two together! It would really be pretty simple to mass produce for your holiday cards and the Frost White Shimmer Paint adds a bit of a "wow" factor!
Steps to Creating this Card:
1. Cut Rich Razzleberry CS at 4-1/4 x 11. Score at 5-1/2" and fold. Stamp 3 smaller snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes randomly on the base in Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink.
2. Cut a 3-3/4" Very Vanilla square and ink up the largest snowflake with Rich Razzleberry Ink. Use the thumping technique with a Basic Black Stampin' Write marker to get a little variation of color throughout the image. (Note: Thumping is just what it sounds like, use the brush end of the marker to thump right onto the rubber.) Sit the stamp face up on your surface and use a sponge dauber, regular sponge wedge, or paint brush to apply Frost White Shimmer Paint directly on top of the Razzleberry ink. Breathe on your image to re-wet it before stamping it in the center of the Vanilla CS. Sponge the edges with Razzleberry and the shimmer paint.
3. Cut a piece of Basic Black CS at 4-3/4" x 3-1/4". Center the Vanilla image panel in the upper part of the black and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals. Tie the Black/Vanilla Wide Striped Grosgrain around the panel, under the image.
4. Stamp the sentiment from Warm Words on a Very Vanilla CS scrap, punch out with the Modern Label punch and adhere below the ribbon. Adhere the black panel to the card base.
Stay tuned for some My Digital Studio creations soon! There are a couple of new things from SU! so check those out:
1. New starter kit with My Digital Studio, as well as 2 stamp sets, 4 ink pads, 4 markers, paper, etc. for just $185! Check it out the contents here.
2. Hostess special still going on - reminder that the My Digital Studio portion of the promotion began today (starting today EVERYONE can order/own/play with My Digital Studio). If your workshop or single order is over $250 choose a product in the Mini Catalog for $10 (My Digital Studio and hostess sets excluded). When it reaches $400, you can order My Digital Studio for HALF PRICE!!! (normally $79.99)
3. Deals of the week starting up again - until October 12th order these products at a reduced cost!
Week 1 Deals of the Week
Item Description Special Price
109183 Trio Flower punch $10.99
109041 5-Petal Flower punch $10.99
110709 My Way punch $11.99