Sunday, July 12, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Designs Sketch Card & Kristina Werner Color Inspiration Challenge #50



Hello! I combined a couple of challenges to make this card as well as a stamp set, Always, that I hadn't used yet! I also hadn't yet used the Billboard strip die so that was fun to use for the "{YOU". The colors I used were Real Red, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. 5-1/2" doesn't divide equally by 3 so the two outside strips are 1-3/4" wide which leaves the middle one 2" wide but I thought it looked great anyway.



You can find the sketch HERE!

3 comments:

Ilse Vargas said...

Very nice card, I like how you did all the colours on the bird. Greetings.

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Great job! Lot's of deatail. The birds win this week. Thanks for joining us.

StinkerbellSteph said...

Bright and cheery!