Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge #9




Ok so I got this done for the first time (under the time limit). I really enjoyed using STARS because I LOVE stars. I also tried a new idea...can you spot it? By the sentiment (Congratulations from the Great Grads set) I punched out a small star and traced around part of it. Using a hobby blade, I cut around that star in the upper corner and slid my main image panel under it. I really like the way it turned out and plan on sending it to my best friend Sara who just received notification of some amazing med school accomplishments! (Way to go Sara!)

Anyway, I hope you like it...leave some comments on my unfrequented blog...PLEASE!!! Have a fantastic day! Almost to the weekend now! :)

6 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Very cute! Love what you did with the colors!

chloe said...

like it!!

Becky said...

Love the card...I'm envious, lol.

Stacey said...

Love the cards! Love the new puppy! Miss you!

Beth K. said...

You did a great job on the color challenge! I like the little cut star in the corner, great card! Your friend will love it!!!

Tasha said...

I love this card! So cute and creative!